Welcome to TeliportMe ("TeliportMe," "we," "us" or "our"). TeliportMe provides a fast, beautiful and fun way for you to share media through our content-sharing platform. Just snap a panorama, choose a 3D filter to transform the look and feel, add comments (if you like) and share!
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an TeliportMe account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others be "found" on TeliportMe.
- User Content (e.g., panoramas, photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and TeliportMe. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding your friends on TeliportMe:
- If you choose, you can use our "Find friends" feature to locate other people with TeliportMe accounts either through (i) your contacts list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) through a search of names and usernames on TeliportMe.
- If you choose to find your friends through (i) your device's contacts list, then TeliportMe will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using TeliportMe.
- If you choose to find your friends (iii) through a search of names or usernames on TeliportMe then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
- Note about "Invite Friends" feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our "Invite friends" feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, TeliportMe does not have access to or control this communication.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- More information is available in our About Cookies section
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by TeliportMe.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the TeliportMe application on your device TeliportMe or other Users may run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an Event, do not use the particular Metadata (i.e. hashtag or geotag) associated with that Event.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside TeliportMe (or the group of companies of which TeliportMe is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that TeliportMe is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the TeliportMe API have copied or saved that information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which TeliportMe, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- TeliportMe, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, TeliportMe cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to TeliportMe or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and TeliportMe, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to TeliportMe make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
- Learn more about reviewing or modifying your account information.
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, TeliportMe, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
more about deleting your account.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
TeliportMe does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of an TeliportMe User, please contact us[a]. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
website www.TeliportMe.com or any application we make available via an app store (our "Service"), whether as a guest or
of use, do not use our Service.
1. Information about us
- www.TeliportMe.com is a website operated by TeliportME, Inc ("we" or "us"), incorporated and registered in the
state of Karnataka India.
2. Accessing our Service or our Services
- Access to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our
Service we provide without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Service is
unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our Service, or our entire Service to users who have
registered with us.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under
your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should
contact email@example.com straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
3. Acceptable Use
- You may use our Service only for lawful purposes.
- You may not use our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or
regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply
with our content standards in clause 5 below.
- You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, any part of our Service or
any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
4. Interactive features of our site
- We may from time to time provide certain features which allow you to interact through our Service such as chat
- Generally, we do not moderate any interactive service we provide although we may remove content in contravention
clear before you use the service and normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a
concern or difficulty arise.
5. Content Standards
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service ( the
"Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it.
- You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each
part of any Contributions as well as to its whole.
- Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and
comply with applicable law in the India and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote
sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion,
nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a
contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or
be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give
the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or
6. Suspension and Termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
- issuing of a warning to you;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not
limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem
7. Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Service, and in the material
published on it (excluding your Contributions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around
the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or
otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
8. Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our Service are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance
should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on
such materials by any visitor to our Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
9. Our site and our Service changes regularly
- We aim to update our Service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may
suspend access to our Service, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Service may be out of date
at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
10. Our liability
- We have taken every care in the preparation of our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors
or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Service. If
we are informed of any inaccuracies in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or
otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Service, any website
linked to our site and any materials posted on it.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability
for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which
cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. Information about you and your visits to our site and use of our Service
- We collect certain data about you as a result of you using our Service. This is described in more detail in our
12. Uploading Material to Our Site and our Service
- WE DO NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN ANY MATERIALS INCLUDING YOUR PHOTOS YOU POST OR UPLOAD TO OUR SITE VIA
- You grant us a non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, display such material
SOLELY for the purpose of operating our Service. We will only distribute, publish or make available this
material if you choose or elect to do this as part of using our Service. You control how your material is
distributed or made available. We do not sell any material you upload.
13. Links from our Service
- Where our Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are
provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept
no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The Indian courts will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Service or
use of our Services, although you will have the right to bring proceedings in your country of residence.
formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the law of Indian Penal code
- "TeliportMe" is a trademark of TeliportME, Inc.
time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
17. Your concerns
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.